Friday, July 6, 2012

GUEST REVIEW: Mikkeller It's Alive



We're trying something a little bit diffrent for today's post. You're not getting my thoughts on a beer today. I know, I know. Try to contain your grief.  Instead we have a guest review, in video form, from my brother and sister-in-law Cart & Elizabeth! They are taking a look at Mikkeller's It's Alive. A Belgian Strong pale ale fermented with wild brettanomyces yeast. Hence the term wild ale. I had planned on getting a bottle myself and taking a look at it with them but I couldn't find any in the area so we'll just have to rely on Cart & Elizabeth. Lets see what they thought. To the beer!

Pretty good, huh? Now I really need to try and track down a bottle of this bad boy. Mikkeller continues to impress. Thanks for the post, guys! I hope you all enjoyed the change of pace!

Also, I'd like to wish a very happy (if slightly late) birthday to E!

HD

No comments:

Post a Comment